Electronically commutated external rotor motors with a long service life and excellent control characteristics.
Facts and figures
- 3-phase, electronically commutated external rotor motor
- Power range 5 to 125 W
- High power density with extremely compact dimensions
- Different motor types can be combined with planetary, angular and spur gears
- Excellent synchronization characteristics over the entire speed range
- High overload capacity
- Very high power density
- Steady speed/torque curve
- Extremely broad speed control range
- Robust housing and bearing system
- Degree of protection up to IP 54 in accordance with EN 60 034-5: up to IP 65
The VD/VDC Series
Electronically commutated external rotor motors of the VARIODRIVE series for the power range from 3 to 100 watts. With a long service life and excellent control characteristics for operation on external electronics.
VARIODRIVE Compact motors are electronically commutated external rotor motors with completely integrated operating electronics in the power range from 20 to 100 watts.