The BCI series of mechanically commutated DC motors offers 3 different sizes and many voltage variants.
Facts and figures
- 3-phase, electronically commutated external rotor motor
- Power range 5 to 125 W
- High power density with extremely compact dimensions
- Different motor types can be combined with planetary, angular and spur gears
- Encoder and brake attachment optional
- High overload capacity
- High efficiency
- Mechanical commutation with multi-segment commutator
- Customer-specific winding design
- Winding insulation in accordance with insulation class B
- Degree of protection IP 40, optionally higher
The BCI Motor Series
The mechanically commutated direct current motors of the BCI series offer three sizes, many voltage versions and a wide selection of accessory components for an extensive range of particularly economical drive solutions in the range from 10 to 100 watts.