13th April 2020
ebm-papst SEA’s Exemption from Suspension of Business Activities
Dear esteemed customers and partners of ebm-papst SEA,
We would like to inform you that ebm-papst SEA Pte Ltd has been exempted from Suspension of Business Activities during the COVID-19 Circuit Breaker measures. We have been approved as an Essential Goods Supplier and will remain in operation.
During such uncertain times, ebm-papst SEA will do its utmost best in ensuring business continuity while minimising the spread of COVID-19 by taking on the following actions:
- We have implemented stay-at-home telecommuting arrangements as per Government’s advice.
- All departments are readily accessible and contactable by mobile and email. As our landlines have been redirected to our mobiles, you can reach us via the usual numbers as well.
- Our Livechat platform on https://www.ebmpapst.com.sg
- Submitting your request at https://www.ebmpapst.com.sg/contact-us/
- Departments that are unable to work remotely from home, such as logistics and application, will work on-site. For these staff, we have taken the following precautions:
- Reduced the need for and duration of physical interactions
- Staggered working hours
- Postponed all group events
- Implemented shift work and/or split team arrangements
- Drop-in customers will be able to:
- Pick up their goods from the warehouse
We remain fully committed to supporting our customers. If you have any special requests pertaining to equipment that are essential in the fight against COVID-19 (e.g. ventilation, air filtration, air purification, medical equipment, pharmaceutical equipment, etc), please do not hesitate to reach out to us. Do stay safe and healthy.
Managing Director, ebm-papst SEA Pte Ltd